Dear Butter Brook Golf Club family,
As we plan to open the course for the season, we will do all we can to keep everyone safe and prevent the spread of COVID-19.
Like all of you, we have been following the current viral crisis closely. While the situation seems to be ever-changing, we want to assure all of you that we are taking every step possible to keep our golf course open and keep it as safe as possible.
Some of the measures may seem extreme and be inconvenient, but they are designed with our collective safety in mind. We truly hope that in addition to being effective, these changes make you feel more at ease and able to enjoy your visit to the course.
The nature of our business with small groups of golfers playing together in an outdoor activity minimizes exposure. Despite this, the Butter Brook Golf
Course staff will be taking the following steps:
• Tee times are 15 minutes apart.
• Carts are now allowed to public.
• Increase the cleaning frequency of all common and high traffic areas including the pro shop, registration desk, and building entrance doors.
• Sanitation of commonly touched surfaces such as door handles, restroom fixtures, handrails, entry doors, and hardware.
• Walking will be allowed 7 days a week anytime
• Cups will be raised 1” to prevent any touching of the cup and flagstick
• Flagsticks MUST be left in the cup at all times
• Employees are instructed to wash hands frequently and to stay home if they feel ill.
We also ask our customers to take appropriate precautions. We ask everyone to be mindful of the CDC guidelines regarding social distancing when checking in, to stay home if they feel ill, and to practice proper hygiene and handwashing.
We appreciate the trust that you place in Butter Brook Golf Club. We will continue to closely monitor the situation and take actions necessary to help keep our employees and customers safe while providing the products and services you come to expect from us.
We ask everyone to please be patient with us during this temporary time of transition. Let us all do our part and take action recommended by our health officials.
We believe golfing, with proper precautions, represents a safe, enjoyable, and beneficial activity in all these difficult times. Thank you, and wish you all the best outcomes.