Tuesday Afternoon Men's Senior League
- The cost per player for the (12) week season will be $420pp. Fee must be paid before league starts on May 8th.
- Ages 50 years old and older
- League fee includes: Green fees, weekly contests, Prizes and awards. League cart will be an extra $10 each week.
- Golfers will be playing from the White tees. Golf League will run from 2:00pm- 2:50pm. Each week will alternate playing the front and back nines.
- The two-man team format will be 9-hole net best-ball match play stroked off the low handicap in the foursome. Each match will total (18) points, unless a team is playing the course (see below). Everyone plays at 80% hdcp. Two points will be awarded to the team that wins the hole and one point to both teams for each halved hole.
- USGA Handicap is required
- Each week will have one closest to the pin winner at a par-3 hole determined by the golf shop.
Sign up as 2 man team or we can pair you up. First 24 players or 12 pairs to sign up will reserve your spots.
Tuesday - | Front Nine | Closest to Pin - Hole #3
League Point Results