Butter Brooks junior golf program is run by Head Professional/Teaching Professional Chad Huff. Chad offers junior golfers a better understanding of the basic fundamentals of the golf swing to help build a lifetime of enjoyment of the game. Regardless of ability level, all instruction is provided to advance the individual player’s needs. Chad is excited for anther great summer at Butter Brook Golf Club.
- Camps are for Boys & Girls Ages 6-15
- 8 Hrs of Professional Instruction
- Camps run Monday-Thursday 10am-12pm
- All aspects of the game are touched upon- Full Swing, Short Game, Putting, Rules & Etiquette
- Water and Snacks available at club house restaurant
- Skills Prizes for competitions
A typical Schedule at Butter Brooks Camps are:
- Monday - Skills evaluations, putting, chipping & pitching
- Tuesday - Full Swing irons & woods, on-course rules & etiquette
- Wednesday – Mini Golf, short game skills challenge, range games
- Thursday – Beat Coach Chad, full swing skills challenge
Sessions are 10AM-12PM- $175
|Butter Brook Summer Camp Schedule|
|Session 1||June 20-23|
|Session 2||June 27-30|
|Session 3||July 11-14|
|Session 4||July 18-21|
|Session 5||July 25-28|
|Session 6||August 1-4|
Please call, email or stop by in person to sign your child up today
* Schedule is subject to change due to weather or availability of practice area.
* Any rainout days may be rescheduled for that Friday.