2021 Junior Golf Camps
2021 Information coming soon!
Butter Brook 2020 Junior Golf Camp
Butter Brooks junior golf program is run by Co-Head Professional/Teaching Professional Chad Huff. Chad offers junior golfers a better understanding of the basic fundamentals of the golf swing to help build a lifetime of enjoyment of the game. Regardless of ability level, all instruction is provided to advance the individual player’s needs.
- Camps are for Boys & Girls Ages 6-15
- 8 Hrs of Professional Instruction
- Camps run Monday-Thursday
- All aspects of the game are touched upon- Full Swing, Short Game, Putting, Rules & Etiquette
- Water and Snacks available at club house restaurant
- Skills Prizes for competitions
A typical Schedule at Butter Brooks Camps are:
- Monday - Skills evaluations, putting, chipping & pitching
- Tuesday - Full Swing irons & woods, on-course rules & etiquette
- Wednesday – Mini Golf, short game skills challenge, range games
- Thursday – Beat Coach Chad, full swing skills challenge
Sessions are 10AM-12PM- $160
Butter Brook Summer Camp Schedule:
|Session 1||June 15-18|
|Session 2||June 22-25|
|Session 3||July 6-9|
|Session 4||July 13-16|
|Session 5||July 20-23|
|Session 6||July 27-30|
|Session 7||August 3-6|
|Session 8||August 10-13|
|Session 9||August 17-20|
Please call, email or stop by in person to sign your child up today:
Butter Brook Golf Club Golf Instructor
157 Carlisle Road
* Schedule is subject to change due to weather or availability of practice area.
* Any rainout days may be rescheduled for that Friday.